Cell Service Abroad (cheap)
If you’re planning on using your regular cell phone service while travelling abroad, you may end up paying as much as $6 per minute just to make and receive calls! Some travellers return home from their trip to find a huge phone bill waiting for them in the mail – not a very pleasant way to end your trip.
OneSimCard is the best alternative to overseas roaming with your regular cell phone company. OneSimCard provides you with low-cost mobile service in over 200 countries that saves you 85% when compared to the high international roaming rates charged by your regular mobile provider. Talk, text and surf your way to savings; with outgoing calls as low as 2c/min. Here are some more features:
- One European mobile number and U.S. number no matter which country you are in
- Add custom local or toll-free numbers in many other countries, including the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Brazil, France, Italy, Israel, Mexico, Japan, South Africa and Spain
- Free incoming calls in over 150 countries
- Outgoing calls as low as 2c/min
- Free incoming SMS text messages everywhere
- Mobile Internet data service in over 130 countries
- Unlimited data in Europe for only 20c/MB
- Voicemail by phone, online or receive via email
- Top-up your balance from anywhere or use auto-recharge
- Earn Mobile Miles redeemable with hotels and airlines
- 24/7 Global Concierge with translation and other services
- Pay as you go – no contracts or surprise roaming charges of any kind
Go to http://bit.ly/CheapRoaming to learn more about prepaid international cell phone service, unlocked international cell phones or global phone rentals.